How To ListenOn your computer On your mobile device Smart speakers
Explore CNNUS World Politics Business
Cuomo Prime Time with Chris Cuomo
Cuomo Prime Time with Chris Cuomo gets after it with newsmakers in Washington and around the world through in-depth, one-on-one interviews and analysis of the latest breaking news.
- CNN Tonight Update for December 3, 2021There is no new episode of the CNN Tonight showcast. If you haven’t already, please check out CNN’s other podcasts and showcasts at cnn.com/audioDec 3, 2021
- Facebook Sold Ads Comparing U.S. Government’s Covid Response to Nazi GermanyToday we're bringing you an episode of Anderson Cooper 360. A CNN exclusive reveals Facebook sold ads promoting anti-vaccine messages and comparing the U.S. government’s response to Covid-19 to Nazi Germany. Ads were also sold that casted doubt on the result of the 2020 election and pushed political violence. Facebook whistleblower and former Facebook executive Frances Haugen tells Anderson Cooper in an exclusive interview that Facebook knows the “biases in the algorithms give the most rage for ...Show morethe least amount of dollars” to extreme content.
Plus, President Biden urged all Americans to get boosted as the U.S. joins a growing list of countries that have confirmed cases of the Omicron coronavirus variant. New York Gov. Kathy Hochul revealed there are five confirmed cases of the variant in her state. Dr. Ashish Jha is the Dean of the Brown University School of Public Health. He joins AC360 to discuss what we know and don’t know about the new Covid-19 variant.Dec 2, 2021
- Presenting Anderson Cooper 360Today we're bringing you an episode of Anderson Cooper 360. At least three teenagers were killed and eight people were injured in a shooting at a high school in Oxford, Michigan. The 15-year-old suspect, a sophomore at the school, was taken into custody after police responded to the shooting. Aiden Page is a senior at Oxford High School and barricaded in a classroom during the shooting. He tells Anderson Cooper about the moment he realized he was hearing gunshots.
Plus, the CDC is expanding ...Show moresurveillance at four U.S. international airports to look for the Omicron variant of Covid-19 in travelers. CNN’s Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta joins AC360 to discuss whether or not vaccines will help protect against the new variant.Dec 1, 2021
- Omicron Variant "Cause Of Concern," Not "Panic"As the Omicron Covid variant prompts new travel bans, the message from the White House is it’s a “cause for concern”, not “panic”, but as much remains unknown about the new strain, health officials urge vaccinations and boosters. CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta joins to talk about the race scientists are undertaking to determine if the variant can evade vaccines.
Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert remains defiant, refusing to publicly apologize after implying on video that Minne...Show moresota DFL Rep. Ilhan Omar could be suicide bomber. CNN Political Commentator Scott Jennings joins to give his perspective.
As a new wave of smash-and-grab robberies hits stores on Black Friday, should they be treated as organized crime by law enforcement? Stephanie Martz, Chief Administrative Officer of the National Retail Federation joins to give her insight into what could be done to protect businesses from this growing crime spree.Nov 30, 2021
- Three Men Found Guilty Of Murdering Ahmaud ArberyA Georgia jury has found all three men charged in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery guilty of murder. They could face life in prison without parole. CNN Legal Analyst Joey Jackson and defense attorney Mark O’Mara join to give their perspectives on the verdict.
A man wrongfully convicted of murder is freed after more than four decades in prison. Kevin Strickland joins to talk about being exonerated after 43 years in one of the longest wrongful conviction cases in the U.S. That, as wave of organized...Show more retail thefts costing $30 billion a year in losses hits upscale stores in major cities, with Sacramento being one of the worst affected. California Attorney General Rob Bonta joins to discuss how he intends to combat this growing crime trend in his state.Nov 25, 2021
- Jury Deliberations Begin In Arbery Murder TrialAs jury deliberations head into a second day in the Ahmaud Arbery murder trial, Chris speaks with the attorney for defendant William Bryan who faces 9 separate charges including aggravated assault, false imprisonment and murder. After, CNN Legal Analyst Joey Jackson joins to discuss the key points of the case.
Next, Jane ‘Nightbirde’ Marczewski, former contestant on America’s got talent, shares an update on her cancer battle and gives a special message ahead of Thanksgiving.
Finally, in a...Show more move which echoes Hollywood blockbuster ‘Armageddon’, NASA launches its first test mission to crash into a near-Earth asteroid to change its motion in space. The asteroid will be nearly 7 million miles away from earth when the ‘Dart’ spacecraft hits it at 15,000 mph in September 2022. Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson joins to give his insight into the science behind the mission.Nov 24, 2021
- Mark Richards: Kyle Rittenhouse Wasn't A Militia MemberChris speaks with Kyle Rittenhouse’s defense attorney Mark Richards about his client’s post acquittal interview, the behavior of his previous legal team, plus the role he thinks politics played in the investigation of the case and subsequent first-degree murder charges.
Suspect Darrell Brooks has been charged with five counts of intentional homicide after allegedly driving an SUV into Christmas parade in Waukesha, leaving 5 dead and 48 injured. Brooks had been released less than two weeks ago...Show more in a domestic abuse case on a $1,000 bail that prosecutors now say was inappropriately low. CNN Political Commentator Van Jones joins to give his perspective.
Governor Gavin Newsom promises "exponential" spending to fight an increase in organized retail theft with mobs swarming into high-end stores and pharmacies in coordinated robberies. San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin joins to discuss the crime wave and the task force he’s setting up to tackle it.Nov 23, 2021
- Kyle Rittenhouse Acquitted On All ChargesA jury finds Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse not guilty on all charges, the most serious of which was first-degree intentional homicide, after more than 25 hours of deliberations over four days. In a case that has fueled debate over vigilantism, self-defense and gun rights, Rittenhouse has also been meme-ified by both sides of the political spectrum. What happens now? Mark Richards, attorney for Rittenhouse joins to give his perspective. Later, Professor Cornell William Brooks, former President...Show more & CEO of NAACP joins to discuss the Culture Wars & what the Rittenhouse case signifies.Nov 20, 2021
- “QAnon Shaman” Gets Three Years For Capitol AttackThe first big sentence from the January 6 insurrection is handed down, with ‘QAnon Shaman’ Jacob Chansley going to jail for 3 years. Does he regret his actions at the Capitol riot and does he still support Trump? Chansley’s attorney Al Watkins joins to give his perspective on the sentencing and if accountability for the crimes and behaviors witnessed on January 6 need to include the former President or not.
Chris brings you the latest on the Arbery murder trial, where under cross-examination,...Show more defendant Travis McMichael admitted Arbery did not speak, was not armed and did not threaten him before he pointed his shotgun at him. CNN Legal Analyst Joey Jackson joins to discuss the how this defendant’s account of events has changed leading up to his testimony.
As China prepares for the Winter Olympics in Beijing, 35-year-old tennis star Peng Shuai goes missing following accusing a former communist party leader of sexual assault after the two had an affair. The Chinese state media has released an email from Shuai claiming she is fine but the Head of the Women’s Tennis Association says the email only “raises my concerns as to her safety and whereabouts”.Nov 19, 2021
- Special Edition: One-On-One With Bill MaherFirst Chris speaks with comedian Bill Maher on how political polarization in America has never been worse, and Trump’s hold over the Republican Party. Next, Maher warns of a “slow-moving coup” and that since Trump lost he’s been putting people in place who will find the votes needed to win if he loses again.
The two then discuss wokeness and cancel culture taken to their extremes, with Maher saying “The reason why the Democrats have become so toxic is because they’ve become the party of no co...Show moremmon sense”. Later, on critical race theory, Maher says he is not against teaching an honest history of racism and also defends Dave Chappelle over his recent Netflix controversy, which resulted in accusations of transphobia against Chapelle.
Finally, there’s a discussion on how the “Democrats will get thumped in the mid-terms” and Trump's 2024 plans.Nov 18, 2021